Consultancy Services: Overall understanding of the wave energy sector and the development of wave energy converters: barriers in the development of WECs; best-practices, failures and lessons-learned; past and present technologies; costs, performance, features and major milestones. Knowledge of main actors and networks in the sector. Excellent knowledge of the Danish and Spanish wave energy sector.
Provide consultancy for:
– Economics of wave energy
– Regulatory framework for wave energy
– Costs, operation and performance analysis of wave energy converters.
– Power performance assessment
– Combined wave and wind energy systems: technical and economic benefits and analysis
– Review and State of the art of wave energy technologies
– Specialised training in the marine energy field
– Industrial and academic perspective
– Large experience in teaching to High School, Bachelor, Master and Industry levels
– Lectures available both in Spanish and in English
– Internship opportunities for students at “Julia F.Chozas, Consulting Engineer”
Team building opportunities while learning on energy planning, energy systems and electricity markets through two exciting games:
– Changing the Game
– ENSIGHT Game
Unleash your energetic side by taking part in a wide span of tailor-made guided tours to wave and wind energy sites and green leisure activities!
– Technology developers
– Project developers
– Service providers and Supply chain
– Research centres
– Grids operators and TSOs
– Energy Agencies, Energy Groups and Governments
– Universities, Private degrees, Masters and Course Organisers